mario kart u

jd1990

santa mario*temporary*
Awards
Credits
thats right you've heard me mario kart u aka mk8 for the wii u tell us your thoughts on this and heres the character roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, pretty sure that's a fan-made roster. Though that roster ain't bad, the addition of all the Paper Mario partners and Koopalings seems a bit over the top.

Definitely a fan made roster. Not that I wouldn't like said roster, it'd at least be better than seeing just Honey Queen again and Metal Mario again like Mario Kart 7 and would definitely add some interesting characters to the list.

My god... don't tell me you're THAT gullible?

*searches for Mario Kart U roster on Google Images*

*finds random picture*

ZOMG Mario Kart U roster confirmed!

Seriously, do you think they'd use 3D models for some characters, but use very badly edited/cropped cartoony 2D flat images for others?

35 characters that i definitly don't see in MKU are here... the Paper mario characters, kritter, king k rool, baby rosalina and waluigi (baby waluigi will only happen if the creators of Mario Tennis, who made Waluigi will make a baby waluigi i think..) Wario characters, ROB, Wart and other old forgotten mario characters wont make it.

i would love it if the koopalings would be playable, but i only expect Boom Boom to be playable from the boss enemies

it is possible nintendo will have these characters but until then just wait for mk8 to come out

it is possible nintendo will have these characters but until then just wait for mk8 to come out

Are you fucking joking?

No, it isn't possible. They won't have paper characters, Warioware characters, or probably even the fat bee from last round of Mario Kart.

I doubt another Mario Kart series would be released any time soon. And you could forget Nintendo adding characters from Paper Mario if it does happen.

I doubt another Mario Kart series would be released any time soon. And you could forget Nintendo adding characters from Paper Mario if it does happen.

E3 2004 - Mario Kart DS revealed

2005 - Mario Kart DS released

E3 2007 - Mario Kart Wii revealed

2008 - Mario Kart Wii released

E3 2010 - Mario Kart 7 revealed

2011 - Mario Kart 7 released

E3 2013 - Mario Kart U revealed?

2013/14 - Mario Kart U released?

It's possible

It's possible

I don't know. There are three glitches (I don't know if the other two was fix, but I know one of them was found recently) in the game right now. Nintendo's priority with Mario Kart is probably fixing up those glitches for smoother gameplay while playing on multiplayer. Let's say that all the glitches, that I know of, are fixed, Nintendo would take a longer with the game so they can make sure they can avoid the problems they faced when they released MK7. I'm not saying your theory is incorrect; however, I think there is a low possiblity due to the problem with the glitches.

Guys we better get reporting with this news scoop and post it all over Nintendo 3DS Daily, haha.

well we will just have to wait and see ya know maybe nintendo is putting paper characters as a costume or somthing i wouldent mind being able to have a bunch of nintendo characters in it like super smash bros

Are you fucking joking?

No, it isn't possible. They won't have paper characters, Warioware characters, or probably even the fat bee from last round of Mario Kart.

You are funny in so many ways

It's possible

Maybe. Until Nintendo announce something or we can't get anything

Back